artemzija asked: Green
- I’m about 1.70 cm tall, but a bit taller I think, so I don’t really follow the hight criteria for a person with marfan’s syndrome, but it’s more on my bones aand my legs and one hand is pretty big, also I have good eyesight which isn’t really normal for a person with marfan’s syndrome.
- I use an US size 12, trying to get comfortable with that.
- Half of my body is covered in scars and burns, mostly my left thigh and right arm.
- Because of my cerebral palsy my body is terribly uneven. The right side of my body is thinner than my left.
- When it’s sunny it’s always my nose that gets sun burned first.
- I think I have to have really good teeth genes, I’ve set my teeth through a lot of damage and they’re still fine, or so says the dentist.
- I have now twisted my brain and can’t come up with much else.